Thursday, January 07, 2010

Waiting is the hardest thing to do...




So we have tons of fun for Christmas.. and getting ready for it too! We did the 12 days of Christmas for a neighbor girl and her family. The girls had a good time running up and dropping it off. Many a nights I had to do it because they had glass doors and sometimes went to bed late. Once Reagan went up there and the dad was right there on the phone at the door, then another time we drove by and they were looking for their present. Goofballs! We plan on doing this again each year :0)

We also got to decorate our house, KYLIE LOVES THAT. "Let's put that here, and this there, and oh this looks good here" I finally had to say that the decorations had to stay in the house, once I found them in the garage several times.

We got to get together with some neighbors and decorate ginger bread houses, though Reagan ate pretty much all of her decorations. I should have taken an after picture, sorry bout that. I'll try to do better, my new years resolution. My first one I've really made :0)

No comments: