Thursday, January 07, 2010

FINALLY!
















Christmas began on Christmas Eve with my side of the family. Jared and his girlfriend Chrissy and my Mom (aka Gram) came over. Gram sure did fill the bottom of our bare tree!!! We were also blessed to have Chrissy's Dad, and 3 other friends from church come over. Good food and good fun. And because the girls got to bed late and passed out on our way to drop off our 11th gift for our neighbors, we got to sleep until 8 on Christmas!!!
I asked the girls to hold up their gift high so I can see them, "No, Higher Reagan" She sure did try :0) Aren't their dresses pretty, Thanks Gram!
And do you see Kylie's puppy, well Reagan got one too and thought it was so cute. I had to tell Kylie that she was getting one because she wanted to buy one while we were shopping with Hollywood in VA after Thanksgiving. Well, Reagan had asked for this puppy who swims to you from Santa. On Christmas morning I get woken up at 8 by Reagan saying (in a really stern upset voice " Mom, I didn't want the puppy that barks and wags it's tail, I wanted the puppy that swims to me. Santa didn't bring me a puppy that swims to me." Me "Well, did you go downstairs and look to see if Santa brought it to you?" R-"Yes and it wasn't there" M-"did you open your present from Santa" R"I did't see one" (all of this in a sad voice) M-"Well, let's go downstairs and check. C'mon dad, it's Christmas"

No comments: