Monday, December 21, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree











Okay so we are not allowed to get a fake tree, only real or Chris won't touch it. So the traditional christmas tree hunt was made to good ole Home Depot. We usually get a Frasier Fir but tried a Douglas Fir this year because of the fragrance and yes, a cheaper price. BOY was that a MISTAKE! It has shed soooo much. I have swept up 7 + dustpans full of pine needles and only more are falling off each day. When we were hanging ornaments we were basically stripping the needles and leaving sticks. SO SAD. Definitally going to get a Frasier Fir for future references!




1 comment:

Katrina said...

Hey girl!!! I was just checking out your facebook page and saw that you have a blog. I loved it! I loved catching up on your life! Here is ours: heckerfamily.blogspot.com
I added you to my friends and family...hope you don't mind!