Monday, December 21, 2009

Thanksgiving...Finally!



















































Thanksgiving Vacation! We got to go to my dads for Thanksgiving. A short but nice trip. The girls just LOVED Aunt Stacy. And she was such a good sharer :0) We enjoyed the park and Hollywood, who's always looking good. While we had a playdate Chris got to ride Hogs, and I had to inform a friend that they weren't real 'hogs' but Motorcycles. Silly Dana.

We also enjoyed the cooler weather. A nice walk in the woods, shopping with Hollywood. When packing we had a tough time finding things for the girls to wear. Good thing we have tights!

I was glad to have help with the girls. And one day I came back and all our laundry was done. WOW! Thanks Lisa!! A TON!
GAmes, good food (magic cookie bars, etc) and Fun with Aunt Denise too. She was so sweet with the girls, funny too. Thanks for letting us hang with you Denise! Good times were had by all. Thanks Lisa, Stacy, and DADDY!!!

Aren't me and my sister so cute together? :0)
Make Overs by Stacy!

No comments: