Sunday, November 02, 2008

We're Back!

Well after 7 wonderful nights aboard the Disney Magic visiting Castaway Cay (Disney's private Bahemian island) twice, Cozumel and Key West we're back to reality. The trip was sooo nice! Just being together as a family with absolutely no distractions was nice. Since I did no work the whole week I now have alot of catching up to do and also since we took 250 pictures I'll need some time to go through them before posting. Don't worry though as soon as I can get some up I will. I'll probably just post a few each day with a little more info on our trip. I'd again have to say though the best part was just having everything taken care of for us and no phone, work, calling nothing to do but be a family and have fun. The girls of course loved all the characters and Halloween on board the ship was fun. It's amazing when you don't have to prepare a meal or go to any meeting/appointment or even the store or anywhere how much time there really is in the day and how much fun our little family is. The girls behaved very well and everyone got along great! The best port I think we all agree was Cozumel as we rented a Jeep Wrangler for the day and drove around exploring the island. I loved being back in Mexico using my Spanish and just being with the wonderful people there. The girls also really enjoyed the stingray encounter on Disney's island thanks to our great friend John. We got into a lagoon fed the rays as they swam around us then snorkled around the lagoon watching the rays. Well I got a million thins to do but will post pictures asap.

1 comment:

nathan said...

wow. so jealous. that sounds like amazing fun. I can't wait for pictures.