Monday, November 17, 2008

More photos

So nothing exciting to talk about this week other than the start of Basketball season. I had my first games last week and not only look forward to the check but the excercise as well. I decided to start taking advantage of the fact that I work at a place with a full gym and weight room and so today I'm starting to lift for the first time in years! I need to get into shape and hopefully with reffing several games a week and lifting 3 times a week it will happen. All my jeans are getting tight so I know I need it. Amber is the only one in our house whose clothes should be getting tight. Well here are some more photos from our trip. These are of the beach on Disney's private island.


Getting off the ship, Max was there to help hand out towels.


Mommie & Kylie turned Reagan into a sand mermaid while Daddy was snorkeling in the lagoon.

Here's the final result!

Our.......

No comments: