Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Oh well!

Well the big game didn't work out the way we would have liked but it's hard to win when everyone at the game knows what you're going to run on offense! It was a very frustrating loss as the kids played hard but in my opinion were hampered by lousy play calling. We ran the ball on at least 90% of our downs even when we were down by 3 with less than 3 minutes to go and needing to drive down the entire field and score for the win. We continued running the ball up the middle of the field (clock management?????). Anyways we needless to say did not drive down the field and score but lost by 3 points. OH WELL! Boy do we miss our friends the Andersons in so many ways!!!
What happens on Halloween when you're on a Disney Cruise with 3 women??? You get sucked into being part of a fairy family! Here are some pictures from Halloween for your viewing pleasure and guys I don't need to hear it, I already know. What's a Dad to do??? I've got a strangle hold on my last shread of masculinity and promise not to let all the estrogen surrounding me kill it. It's time to get Kylie into sports!!!!


At least I got black wings & a tutu...right????














3 comments:

nathan said...

haha, sucked into the fairy family. Good sport chris! The girls look beautiful! and I LOVE their faces!

Lambzann said...

So cute! Hahaha!

Brenda said...

Those are the cutest fairies I've ever seen, especially the tall, dark and handsome one. Thanks for posting those. My family will get a kick out of it!