Monday, September 15, 2008

No news is good news...I guess

Well as I was just reading the new posts to Des & Nates blog I decided to check ours out and see what my dear wife had done in the last couple of weeks...nothing! Well I guess no news is good news as everything in our world continues as usual. To Ambers defense she has not been feeling well lately as this pregnancy is giving her a little bit of a run for her money. Nothing serious, just the usual occasional nausea and lack of energy but for her it is strange as the first 2 pregnancies were so easy. It's a little strange for me as well trying to adjust to a tired wife versus the constantly energetic go getter Amber we're all used to. Well anyways the news for us has been callings. Amber was just called into the Stake YW presidency!!! She's finally graduated from primary, yeah! I have been told by our bishop to expect a new calling as I have been "pigeon holed" into YM now for too long. He actually said I hid many skills and attributes that would be very useful in other areas, wow! So we are expecting a call to be the ward mission leader as ours was just called to be the new Elders Quorum president. We'll let you know what happens there. The girls are doing great! Kylie still loves school and Reagan loves getting daily mommy time just for her. They also love cheer leading!!! Kylie has started cheering for our pop warner flag team and Reagan has memorized the cheers and does them now all the time. As a matter of fact I was helping out in nursery yesterday and a relief society sister game in to do a cheer about Enrichment night for the nursery sisters and Reagan all of a sudden stopped playing and sat down real still just devoting all her attention to this "cheer leader". Then once she was done Reagan began doing her cheers!!! It is so cute! Every week at Kylies game Reagan wants so bad to be out there with the team. Well I guess that is it. Sorry no pictures this time but our camera is broken :{ we need to get it fixed or replaced as soon as we have the funds. Hopefully tonight I can download some stuff from the video camera so we'll at least have memory there to take still shots. For those of you who are aware of my parents problems with the house things are looking up and they expect to be back home within a week!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Aw!!! I miss your family so much! I'm glad you are doing the whole blog thing now too. Seems like blogger is the new facebook, lol.

Brenda said...

What about your blogger savvy BFF? I guess I didn't inspire you, huh? Fine. I'll still be your bestie if you let me add a link to your blog from my blog. Deal?
Love you guys a ton and a ton!

P.S. Hope you're feeling well soon Amber. Let me know when a good time to meet for lunch would be!

Heidi said...

Hey! I didn't know you were pregnant!! I put your link on my list of people's blogs so I'll be able to keep up! Congrats!!!