Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We're in the finals please vote one last time!!!

We made it to the final round for the huggable hubby contest! Please go again to Magic107.com and vote for me. Our picture is the family fairy picture from Halloween with the name Christopher under it. You can vote until Friday at noon then they'll announce the winner that afternoon. Please let your friends and families know as well so they can vote. We'll need them all to win! I feel good about it though. It'll be a nice 30th birthday present. Thanks for your help.

1 comment:

Kahlin said...

I thought your picture was adorable, sorry you did not win!! My husband was in the running too-- Brian, who was lifting me up in a hug. :) I had a good feeling about it too-- I thought you guys were our biggest competition! I was VERY surprised when the guy with the baby won! But I am sure they deserve it! Take care and lots of luck, happiness and love!