Monday, February 02, 2009

We could use your help/vote!!!

Amber signed me up for Magic 107.7's huggable hubby contest and we could win a trip to Mexico (the land of my mission!!!). Please go to Magic107.com and find the link for the huggable hubby contest then look through all the photos and you'll see the one of us from Halloween (the fairy family) then after you scroll through all the photos you can cast your vote (hopefully for me even though there's an adorable old man in there). There are several Chris entries so note that Amber put me in as Christopher and the link to vote is usually right UNDER the photo after you have seen them all. I know this is a long shot but hey if everyone we knows votes and my fairy costume gets me some pitty votes from those who don't know me maybe we'll have a shot. Feel free to encourage your friends/family to vote for me as well. Thanks!!! We love you all.

1 comment:

nathan said...

you got two from us! hope you get it!!
des