Wednesday, October 08, 2008

This crazy world!

On Sunday I got a call from my Mom saying Tims' son Timmy had been killed apparently shot during a robbery attempt. Our condolences go out to our sweet Papa Tim and the rest of his family. It is so sad anytime somebody loses a child and especially to senseless violence. The ironic thing is Tim is probably the most gentle sweet man I know. I honestly don't know if he's ever even smashed a bug and those of you who know him know what I mean. This world is just spinning faster and faster out of control and it seems everytime I watch the news Orlando is just getting more and more violent. Yet another reason I love living out in Harmony! I also recently got my concealed weapons permit and would recommend that anyone living in Orlando do the same. Take the class, buy a gun (if you don't already own one) and familiarize yourself with it. Once you are comfortable with it, carry it for not only your safety, but your loved ones around you. I honestly would not go into Orlando now without it! Well that's my little push for personal protection. Again our thoughts and prayers go out to Tim and his family. We love you Papa Tim and we'll see you tomorrow night.

1 comment:

nathan said...

so sad. Really, it makes my heart break. That is the one and only reason I do not want to live in FL. but other than that- man the weather, family...disney world! haha COmmon! you guys live in paradise