Monday, October 13, 2008

New feature

Ok so some of you have had this forever but I just finally added a playlist of some of our favorite songs (including the girls disney ones) and clean comedy routines. The list is huge but I figured I selected the random play so everytime you come back you should hear different songs and I'll occasionally update it as well. I also thought it is something that you can leave our blog minimized while you're working on other stuff and just here some good tunes and funny stuff. Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

nathan said...

haha, so I put it on last night and turned up the volume to see what you had put on while I did dishes...pretty soon nate left he job of putting kids to bed and was sitting in front of the computer laughing and listening to the comedy bits! it was funny! Good choices.