Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Play Dates!











For some reason we got away from these, think it was the Holidays, but now we're back! Monkey Joe's, the two cuties I babysit pony ride, trampoline, and power wheel at their house!, Disney on a teacher work day I was off for but had 5 kids. I couldn't have done it with out Kylie. We certainly took it a LOT slower than usual, and had a great time!
Back in Jan. we had our Winter Carnival here in Harmony. We love our town! Kylie got to do rock climbing, Reagan and Kinsey went sledding, and got to check out the horses they will bring in for lessons.
Enough about the kids, Chris is trying to find a teaching job, he misses it dearly, so prayers are welcome :0) and I love love my job and being with Kylie at school and knowing what's going on there and how to help her, and being able to spend time with Reagan and Kinsey. Who, by the way went #2 all on her own last week and just let me know when she spread it on the seat. LOL. We're potty training tomorrow!

No comments: