Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kids say the darndest things!!!

So last night Amber runs into the grocery store to pick something up and I am out in the car with the girls circling the lot. Well we were talking about going to DQ to get a Blizzard and Reagan says to Kylie all excited "YOU'RE GOING TO GET A LIZARD?" Then just a minute later I see a guy walking through the parking lot and tell the girls look at this guy he is a grown up but is really short. Kylie upon seeing the man says oh yeah, "he's a dork!" So as I am trying to hold back my tears of laughter I ask her what did you say, just to be sure I heard it right and sure enough she repeats in total confidence he's a dork. OK, now I can't hold it in and as I am laughing I tell her you mean DWARF not DORK sweetie. You never know when it will happen but man kids can instantly have you cracking up. I love my girls!!!

No comments: