Thursday, July 09, 2009

Yard work












So I'm cleaning the garage, Chris is doing the yard (don't worry, Kinsey is taking a nap and I have the monitor and Kylie and Reagan are playing with a friend in and out :0) And then Chris yells at me to get the shovel, so he's gonna kill something. We have a few black racers that go between our house and our neighbors house, and this doesn't look like one of them. So Chris kills it. Then we find about 14 eggs in our yard. After a little research, it was a baby racer, so we're safe, except one tried to get in our house several weeks ago when I was working in the garden. I came onto the porch and it was about to go into the house where I had left the door cracked a little. That's Florida for ya!

1 comment:

Des said...

EWWE snakes are slimy and gross, even though they really arent slimy really, they still give me the creeps. Good job catching it! scary they had all the eggs. ah.