Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's Our Anniversary











Eight years and counting!!!!! May 18th. We're enjoying lives challenges together and laughing along the way thanking the Lord for all of the 'adventures' we've had. We were able to spend a night and day together without kids, just us. We went to Aquatica Seaworlds waterpark here in Orlando even though it was raining. We were going to get wet anyways! But there was hardly anyone there, that was great. I got to play my favorite game with Chris at dinner, "I love you because..." It makes me feel special because he has some good ones that make me smile. I hope we have an eternity to look forward to. Thanks for all of your friendships and support that's made our happiness possible. Especially the grandparents help with the kids!





1 comment:

nathan said...

i LOVED that you put these up, I haven't been able to sit down and look at your wedding album yet. next time we are there I REALLY want to, awesome pictures and such a beautiful dress. Happy Ann guys!